Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trade Deadline Almost Here

The Pirates are looking to trade some more Veterans for prospects, like we do every year. Freddy and Jack will not have a chance to talk contract extension until after the trade deadline, but by then they will most likely be gone. The Red Sox are looking at Wilson, and the dreaded Cubbies are looking at Freddy and possibly John Grabow. The Pirates have discussed possibilities of trading Matt Capps as well. Snell and Gorzelanny are also drawing alot of notice in AAA, the Yankees have scouted Snell in his past two games. Even Zach Duke is trying to be obtained by the Phillies. Charlie Manuel wants to get Duke, but if that happens I will be furious. Unless they offered J.A. Happ and Kyle Drabek then I would be happy to see that trade happen. We have alot of pieces that we may move, I guess we will wait and see. I will write posts about most trades that I find interesting between any teams. Lets Go Bucs!

No comments:

Post a Comment